Friday, January 15, 2010

I have been working on The Divine Hours/Daily offices prayers and this one was for my noontime prayers today. I found it most appropriate, I wonder why.

Almighty God, who has promised to hear the petitions of those who ask in your Son's name: I beseech you mercifully to incline your ear to me who have made my prayers and supplications to you; and grant that those things which I have faithfully asked according to your will, I may effectually obtain, to the relief of my necessity, and to the setting forth of your glory; through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

I have felt such a peace in the past two days and that I attribute to your prayers. I can honestly say, I have never felt the power of prayer so real in my life. I can feel your concern for Steve and I through your prayers carrying us.

In spite of all the wonder and chaos, I am fine. I have a God who has this under control. He knows what needs to happen to get Marcus home. And he will do it according to his will.

On a much lighter note, Marcus was on the Today Show on Wednesday. It was crazy, two good friends called and asked it was him and I told them no. Then I watched the picture closer and sure enough, there he was. Here is the clip, see if you can pick him out. Kind of like a happy I SPY.

www.msnbc.com/id/21134540/vp/34838824#34838342

Grace and Peace to you all, my dear friends

No comments: